Thursday, July 2, 2009

So much for that...

I'm kind of bumming over the departure of the DISH. It's still hanging out on our roof, but it's no longer functional. I'm waiting for the box to come to mail back the receiver. Let's see how long that takes.




On another note: I've been planning on doing this major diet lifestyle-change-overhaul-thing. And I went to the store (didn't think the farmer's market would cover it). Big mistake. Why did I come home with ice cream?! Yeah. So much for that, Sam. Are you ever going to make that concerted effort that you've been talking about?

There's the culprit.

A little back story for those who don't know: over the last three years, I've packed on the pounds. All I want is for those cute jeans that I used to wear to fit. Okay, I want to be smaller than that, but if I get to that point, it's like starting back at zero.

Hopefully, by the end of the year, I'll make it to the goal. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win

Quotes

 

Sam-in-Progress | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates