Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Paris Breakfasts - Blog of the week

I'm not sure it's a good idea to start pointing out other people's blogs, but some of them that I've found are so interesting (and/or completely darling) that I don't think I can resist any longer.

I've been following Paris Breakfasts for a while. It's one of those blogs that entice people to pick up a French-English dictionary and quietly inquire into flights to Paris.

Needless to say, the pictures that Madame Gillott provides the willing vicarious participants of her Paris adventures are divine. And her watercolors have that quaint, precious quality that makes you want to order every one and place everywhere around your home (on the walls, sitting on your tables, propped up on books sitting on the floors, etc.). That said, may you proceed (or click) with caution (to your pocketbooks).

Kind of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Carol Gillott, blogger extraordinaire, was even featured in Metro Pets last week. (Check out the headliner here.)

I find that when I'm in need of a little happy time (cue the Petula Clark) this is the sort of blog I like to read. Of course, Paris Breakfasts already has a large following, but what's a few more. I think everyone needs a little Paris in their lives.

Say "bonjour" to Paris Breakfasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win

Quotes

 

Sam-in-Progress | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates