Monday, January 11, 2010

The Road to 50 Books.

I tried and tried not to come up with a New Year's Resolution. And well, I kind of blew it. I decided to do a challenge. Not a resolution per se. But still, it gives me a goal to reach for in a very real and calculable way. I like that it's a reading goal. I haven't done that since the third grade. Maybe the fourth. Not quite sure. I may have to confer with some childhood friends for a final verdict on that.

So, it's my hope that I can read 50 books in 2010. It's an ambitious goal, but originally, I thought of doing 100 books. That was too ambitious. I scaled it back and presto! we've got a decent goal.

Join the challenge and post it on your blogs or Facebook pages. It's a good way to kick off the new year - with knowledge.

So far, I'm on book #2.

I will give occasional updates of my list. Plus, I'll keep the sidebar updated. Keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sam-in-Progress | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates