Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cinema Therapy, volume 3

OMG! I almost forgot about Cinema Therapy this week. Well, this is one of my all-time favorite feel-good movies. If you've never seen it, clearly you are living under a rock in a third world country.

Rudy!

Okay, so when The Goonies came out when I was little, I found myself having a little-girl crush on Sean Astin. He was sooo cute.

In Rudy, you can't help falling in love with him. I always have that "you can do it!" rush watching him as the wannabe Notre Dame football player. You'll be rooting for him too. You know you will.

And ladies, this is a great movie to curl up and watch with the man. He might actually not be bored even though it doesn't have major explosions. I know, I shouldn't generalize men. I used to know this guy who actually preferred chick-flicks to action films - and yes, he was straight. Ugh, that's another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sam-in-Progress | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates